Monday 23 January 2017

OTHER NOTES:

what else? well I was to meet up with the ex-taschmann from environmental services on the prom, this morning...now the last time that we had had a chat...I was to ask him about his 'collies'...he replied "what?" as if he couldn't remember...and then changed the subject...go figure. Anyway, today I was to ask him about his parting comment "i'll see you in sum(m)er"...as well as asking him if he were going on holiday...he laughed and replied that he definitely wasn't going on holiday...but he would be going away for a week...the first week in march....he was showing two of his collies at crufts....in Birmingham...the NEC..."two of them are qualified" he explained....it was odd but seeing as I knew the context of those 'collies'...I was to think....along the lines of...'does he mean certified?'

anyway, the above...brought back the memory of 'carrie and paul' visiting me in prague...I was to then to pick up on an odd transmission....something about how the prague Rothschild really hadn't liked either of them...a pair of empty-headed yuppies...apparently he had likened them to 'instant porridge'....and there's more...remember jade laing as 'witch in a ditch'? well apparently carrie and paul had ended up in the local duckpond....carrie had once shown me a duckpond outside of the midlands village, in which she lived....she was to tell me that witches used to be dunked there...go figure. Oh and she had worked at the NEC as a 'business executive' before teaching English in cieszyn for james forrest...her NEC boss was to keep her job open for her...and so I am assuming that she went back to it...go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment