Saturday 21 January 2017

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-38638417

what else? oh yes, I was to note somebody else in Sainsbury's this morning...and she wasn't a 'drone' was she? she was to take one look at me - as she was heading in my direction....I was meandering up the fruit and vegetable aisle...to say "oh god" and then walk quickly to the right, in front of me....blue eyes, shortish light brown hair...."wide-awake" replies BI ONLINE...exactly that...

and for some reason...my sixth sense is picking up a connection to this 'interior'...go figure:

 
let me see....lav-in-durs....that's the connection, isn't it?

 
along with the red gumboots....hmmm...oh and yes, I can remember now...rodway sticking a 'Barbie doll' plastic boot upon her finger and intoning "I am the scarlett woman...I am scarlett's daughter"....see previous notes upon her dad standing in for scarlett now and then...at powergen, for example...go figure:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment