Wednesday 19 October 2016

...and the supposed location of your former laptop, gill - is in BASILDON...go figure:


....anyway, I can now remember what 'trump palace' had been all about...they had been hoping to launch a satanic attack on the airwaves - using MY3...which is why you were to alert me to that app....and I've just heard that the attack has failed...good news, eh?

....and so what was it about Basildon...my family and their sickness...they had told paul laskin about 'basil and bayleaf the gardener'...that would get me back under his control...if he projected 'basil the gardener'....well, somebody had got it wrong, hadn't they....anyway, 'basil the gardener' brandishing a cricket bat with intent to cause serious bodily harm? I don't think so....isn't this all so 'laughable'...so pathetic....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Herbs

"Sir Basil – The "King of The Herbs"- wore a deerstalker and had a fondness for hunting, although he wasn't particularly good at it."

what else? the first thing that was to come to mind, in point of fact...was Basildon notepaper....and 'noting everything down'....gill was to visit sue walker's house, that evening...she was to show me the 'basildon'....go figure...

No comments:

Post a Comment