Tuesday 14 July 2015

oh and one last note...akiva's network had wanted me to use BOOTS points vouchers today...and in relation to 'dental' in particular....a huge saving....

"get rid of them" replies MI5 ONLINE...really?

anyway, naturally I didn't 'do' the above...I went 'everywhere else' but BOOTS...."the druids' network"....oh I see...is akiva 'one of them' then? what does that make them 'reds under the bed' in terms of being part of the Romanov network?

oh I see...you mean the demonic inversion...rather like 'stalin - head of the tsar's police'....'satanic reds under the bed' and not to be confused with the communist network worldwide...which isn't about 'satanism'...something like that?

OTHER NOTES:

the changing face of MY3 today:
 
 
OTHER NOTES:
 
...and yes I know that it is very 'silly' to talk about any of this....the very idea - that an AKIVA desk might be operating 'somewhere in BOOTS'...and that would be 'the end of me'...in relation to whatever the Satanists were planning to 'try out' next....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment