Wednesday 1 July 2015

hello kitty?



oh I remember now....this is a reference to the 'pim-ray'...as used by THE BROOD in the 60s....an ill cult joke around 'primary schools'....see previous notes upon those 'unlined fillings' and my agony at school - having been targeted by the 'pim-ray' - a device, held in the hands of a member of THE BROOD outside of my classrooom....let me explain....if you can imagine an unearthed electronic gadget....two of them...in your mouth...sending extreme 'shockwaves' to the brain - I was taken out of class, bawling, crying...clawing at my mouth - my teeth...I was then to pass out, outside of class...I was about 6 years old, at the time....

THE BROOD used to see young children as 'money kitties'....they were paid to experiment upon children - for the MOD 'in this way'....

No comments:

Post a Comment