Thursday 25 June 2020

...and what else, dazzlenation?...well, it looks like red jester had known that I would have a look at that ebay number...regarding the black 'n' white cat thing going on...although I have to say that I cannot remember, as yet - that particular weekend upon the south coast LOL...perhaps red jester is referring to the holliday family, during my time - near to the south coast, let us say - at dartington...if so - the black 'n' white cat might refer to gill and a certain black 'n' white cat wooden ornament, that I was to buy at a secondhand shop, in Clacton, recently - sarah holliday had once owned it - she was to show it to us, in her playroom 'attic' at the anchorage....see previous post...go figure:

https://www.blogger.com/profile/09406383049214402988?authuser=

No comments:

Post a Comment