Thursday 25 June 2020

...and what's new this Thursday evening, dazzlenation?...let me see:
https://mary2point5.tumblr.com/

 
system head cleaning?
 

 
and a black cat?...let me see...from Australia...check out the large size ladies' footwear plus the tiny dresses...LOL....let me guess...something around Sonia fisher 'n' mark vizard?
 
 
 


 
....now that pic had been in Sonia's collection, as far as I can remember...additionally, there is a connection...albeit tenuous...to something that hashtag might be interested in...the brush of the wing of a butterfly etc etc....go figure:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Blues-Pills-Blues-Pills-CD-DVD-Nuclear-Blast-2014-Like-New/184271732898?hash=item2ae77380a2:g:28YAAOSwjgFep6U0

 
additionally, some rock flowers that I was to photograph - growing out of the wall, as I walked up from the seafront:
 
 
let me scan for more information...Sonia had programmed CF as a 'big tit' with the following:



and there's more....look at the frontcover of that marketing book....almost looks like somebody has cut off her finger:

No comments:

Post a Comment