Thursday 30 April 2020

https://mary2point5.tumblr.com/

and what else, dazzlenation?...well, this afternoon - I have to report an anti-social event...some fir-king twat was to ring my flat's intercom three times - whilst bawling so loudly that I could hear the stupid animal upon the other side of the building...now, naturally I have not done anything to offend anybody etc etc....and so I cast my mind back to the last time that a similar incident had happened...well, there was that petrol nell number...regarding somebody throwing a medium-sized rock against my bedroom window (happened relatively soon after I moved in and so about 10 years ago, now)...luckily the glass is that tough etc etc....see previous notes upon what SAS captain scottie had told me etc etc...left just a 'scrape' upon the glass....and then there was that ling's mob number, years ago now...where some woman was to repeatedly ring my intercom...whilst bawling about somebody having an affair with her husband...something that ling's mob had told her...a complete and utter lie....and so, this afternoon - I was to wonder why etc etc....anyway, the fir-king twat had also rung another flat's intercom...somebody then went down and sorted him out...anyway, that is the main problem with really stupid people, isn't it - dazzlenation?...they'll believe anything and then act upon it...go figure:

 
oh and what's this about room 7, dazzlenation...you think that he was actually after...let me see...the woman who lives by donna upstairs?...but somebody had told him flat 2, instead?....well, he's probably as dangerous as she is...all really stupid people are....he might have attempted to attack me for something that she had done etc etc....not that he would have got far, marines....but I have no wish to engage in that sort of thing...who does?...ergo - somebody has got to deal with ling's mob or whoever was behind 'this one' and now:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment