Tuesday 28 April 2020

https://mary2point5.tumblr.com/

and by 'pipe of peace', I had meant the opium pipe - dazzlenation....see previous notes upon heroin wars, in totnes etc etc....see previous post...oh and there is a question mark over whether the baby was actually hers, dazzlenation...seeing as afterwards....1) that young woman had dismissively referred to the dead baby, in the cot - as follows...."I never liked it much, anyway - it cried too much"...let me backtrack....Jacqui carroll, had been in 'cahoots' with her...she had taken me round to meet her, at her flat - just off the high street....and they had both told me to look in a cot, to the side of her living room - I refused and that is because I already 'knew' what was going on...see previous post regarding ros and that radio desk, up at college...and so I replied..."no - I know what they do" etc etc and then contacted the local police...the police knew that I had been on the MI5 Russian course and was keeping an eye upon the Russian mob, within the area....2) sarah turner was to talk about the whole thing, afterwards along the lines of "she had given us all so much hope, Emily...we had all thought that we could..." etc etc...after she had turned up in totnes, with a baby....build you up, to pull you down....until there is no 'hope' left...and that is why I question the 'parentage'...the whole story...perhaps she had just been trying to 'earn it by being evil'?...because her response had not been 'natural' - I mean to say....even after having smoked an opium pipe and therefore being as 'high as a kite'...no real mother would respond in that way...and now, I begin to understand the 'backlash' against Jacqui carroll...regarding what jo smith and ros had then done to her, after she had become pregnant...suffice to say, Jacqui then lost the baby...see previous notes upon 'all of that'....go figure:

No comments:

Post a Comment