Tuesday 31 December 2019

https://mary2point5.tumblr.com/

and what's new this new year's eve, dazzlenation?...and what have I got to 'match'?...let's start with 'there's something odd going on with yahoomail sign-in'...firstly I have had to type over the blue type, for some time, now....however, this evening - the 'tab' jumps to after the word 'use'........with a sidelong glance at the encoding of subtexting upon various youtube videos....see previous notes upon 'all of that':


and then what?...let me see...all I've got so far is something around MOD/MI5 evans aka 'wossy's latest tweet....along with a reference to toddy 'n' the CIA...regarding Italian intelligence's interpretation of a recent video - found upon my youtube frontpage, recently...snoopy et al, play a pink Floyd number....in relation to "you are only coming through in waves" etc etc....see previous notes upon toddy's association with the band...."my hands felt like two balloons"...."you are receiving me" etc etc....

 
 
 
and then we're back to Vanbrugh castle....VC for short...remember that erstwhile head of MI5....the one that rimington 'n' daphne had knocked off in the early 80s?...the one who had a VC medal, in his bedroom, above the MI5 offices etc etc....see previous notes upon 'all of that':

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2652974




No comments:

Post a Comment