Saturday 28 December 2019

...and what's new this Saturday morning?...from the macro to the micro...I was to send the following email to CHP...after the radiator valve upon my bedroom radiator had fallen off...something that younger had been up to....see previous notes upon the ill letting themselves into my flat, whilst I am out etc etc...and so in brief...he will have coded it out as having a 'masonic' meaning....LOL...let me guess...something around putin and those 'avangard' events?....anyway, more radio files for today, marines....go figure:


 
additionally, even though I have deleted the following CHP members email addresses from my yahoo mail address book...their email addresses still show up on a 'predictive' basis i.e. as soon as I have typed 'c' into the address box...I wonder why?
 

Sandra hattley 'n' Samantha wright....Joanne bates 'n' tony mcdeviit....go figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment