Monday 30 December 2019

...and what's new this evening, then?...a reply from CHP...."hoping to charge you for it" replies MI5 online....see previous notes upon that radiator valve....along with those 'dodgy' email addresses, regarding certain members....remember that pompous and stupid defence of the indefensible from you-know-who....relating to a boiler that was later on, repaired by one of CHP's own plumbers...who made me sign a waiver on the spot i.e. if I used it, then CHP were not liable etc etc because it was dangerous...something that 'lee jackson' had disagreed with, entirely...despite the damn thing being close to exploding through lack of pressure....and let me see...wasn't it 'tony mcdevitt' who had then leapt to his defence, via email etc etc...anyway, we are now on the big 'C' as it were...see previous posts...anyway, this is the reply that I was to receive, this morning - from CHP...nota bene that they claim to have contacted aaron services ltd....and so what can I say but they have not sent a copy of my email to aaron services ltd although they might have called them....look at the addresses and work it out....it is the repairs centre admin who appear to have sent the email and CC'd it to themselves....oh and the odd thing is that I sent an email to 'customer services' at CHP and not the service or repair centre...however, from the attached email we can see that the service centre had sent it to the repair centre who then simply sent me the following and CC'd it back to themselves and so what am I to make of it all....let me see...if the repairs centre haven't forwarded on my new mobile phone number to aaron services ltd etc etc....however, seeing as I am expecting aaron services ltd to answer via email - i'll wait a see...not an urgent repair job etc etc...go figure:
 
oh and nota bene that the two email addresses above, are different...regarding the capitalisation...'repairscentreadmin' opposed to 'RepairsCentreAdmin.......because whoeveritis...appears to be bouncing emails around to different departments....which is why I didn't bother to use that 'chelmerhp' address....knowing as i do, that the ill tend to breeze through that number, let us say....go figure:

No comments:

Post a Comment