Sunday 28 July 2019

....what do you think, dazzlenation?....oh I see....what 'swamp poison' can do to your mind...oh and that also reminds me of a younger 'gang' upon pier avenue - this morning, a motley crew - who had been checking out the amusement arcade...and that is because they had been projecting 'predator'....LOL..."find your mark" replies MI5 ONLINE....and so...upon a personal level....you want to mark me?...because if you do, then you've really got to be 'out of your mind'...LOL....go figure:

https://mary2point5.tumblr.com/

 
...and so...tell me - what are the drugs like, at MI6 nowadays...what are they experimenting with - dazzlenation?...because believe me, I don't want to know....but on the other hand (how else can one keep safe - knowledge aforethought)..."a younger string"...you mean a 'younger drug trial' - tested on younger people who just want to 'earn it by being evil'.......as it goes, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment