Friday 28 June 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYiKmRcGH9Q

armchair thriller: a place to die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCQSQIram1M

armchair thriller: a spell of evil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_jTMjFjlQ8

armchair thriller: sleepwalker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQAyhCpLWJQ

armchair thriller: someone at the top of the stairs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AwWymP2-4w

night visions: the maze


....and so what's new this Friday morning, then?....well, I was to remember the prague Rothschild team - having watched all of the 'armchair thriller' series...to then 'cherry-pick' a few, in order to set memory aids, for themselves....matt smith had figured that 'somebody at the top of the stairs' was the most important one to remember....lisa (smith/forster) was to disagree....go figure.

oh and 'somebody at the top of the stairs' contains a scene where the character's faces 'morph' into each other....and yes, I can remember - now...what had been done at powergen - to myself and most probably had also been done to 'tanya' in relation to marr and webb 'walking through windows'....let me take you back to the MI5 Russian course, in 1980...held at powergen, solihull....

....in short, rimington had arranged for one of those heavy 'powergen windows' to be opened....although, as far as I can remember, normally they were sealed....anyway, I was taken to a certain 'office room'...and threatened with defenestration....marr and webb, were then put in front of me, alternately...and I had to say 'which one was which' each time....apparently the answers that I was giving, were 'wrong' most of the time...and it was then, that I 'gave up'..."what do you want me to say?" after repeated threats of defenestration i.e. they had - bodily - picked me up and hung me out of that window....anyway, it was at that point..."WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY" that the ill cult knew that they had won....let me explain....once you have 'agreed' to say - whatever they want in terms of 'who-is-in-front-of-you-at-the-time' has said that he is....for example, when marr stood in front of me and said "I'm webb"...that sort of thing (even though, they hadn't used those surnames, at the time)....I would believe that he was 'webb', later on, after memory-dump.....after, meeting either of them, 'in the street' later on etc etc....i.e. if either of them had claimed to be the other - I would simply have 'gone along with it' and not realised, at all....which will have implications, all over the shop - for the police - regarding those like marr, claiming to have been somewhere else and being able to prove it because he had been recorded upon BBC cameras...whilst knowing that it had been 'webb' at work, in relation to 'whateveritwas' and not himself but not 'telling'....and then they both 'get away with it' because, dear reader - even though there were many witnesses, let us say - who had seen 'marr' and not 'webb' - the evidence suddenly looks very flimsy, indeed - compared to the 'time/date' upon a BBC video of marr, at a certain location etc etc (unless you want to go the 'minority report' route which would be almost impossible to prove) and so the whole thing, is then 'dropped' and let go, as an 'embarrassment' to the force etc etc...and the victims of such a brainwashing 'horrorshow' are left to go 'their own way'...feeling somewhat destitute...'without justice'...go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment