Wednesday 26 June 2019

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/352633990747

...and what else?...well, I was to receive the same sort of coin - see below - from a Sainsbury's fast till, this morning....same date, same design....oh and funnily enough, my sixth sense is picking up on a 'crap taxidermy' number....i.e. the man who had been walking into Sainsbury's, as I was leaving...had been the one, who was supposed to be the 'recipient', let us say etc etc....incidentally, the man walking-into-Sainsbury's....had been the one, who had shown me that 'house of O' flat, in the building, next to a certain bicycle shop etc etc....see previous notes upon what had happened 'so many years ago' now...which had resulted in me buying that 'cameron' probike etc etc....a bike that had turned out to be such a liability, in the end...because all that one needed, really....was a good old-fashioned 'rayleigh' bike - which I was then to find, later on....in another bicycle shop upon 'old road' as they call it....a bike that 'whitehall' cathy waldegrave had once owned etc etc etc....LOL....go figure.


anyway, I then showed the coin to a Sainsbury's assistant...and she was to say that it was definitely 'old', more than once - whilst studying it....she then walked over to another till, in order to change it....I was to immediately reply that I wasn't complaining....I had simply been interested in what her opinion was, of it....didn't it look a bit like a 'pewter jug'? etc etc.....see previous notes upon my mother and her computer/com-pewter jugs, filled with old coins etc etc....she then gave it back to me....as it goes, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment