Sunday 30 June 2019

https://twitter.com/mikeweale?lang=en

and what else, dazzlenation?...well, having surmised that a lot of money had gone behind that 'doomsday' climate-change cult - see previous notes upon swilliamism's take upon it....drama coaching, expensive props/costumes/vehicles etc etc....I then realised what it had really all been about....remember Robert webb had been the favourite 'holliday dog'?....more about deep-seated/programmed anxiety around 'all weather hedge fund' investments than the 'weather' per se....go figure.

anyway, I was then to think back to what alister baxter had told me, near to the end of our final year at dartington..."my mother has bought me a suit - she wants me to become a businessman" he said....I replied that his mother was trying to help..."what about the old ideals?" he retorted....to which I responded "what ideals?"....because I really didn't know...we didn't have any 'shared ideals' at the time....although in retrospect, I can guess....something around sally morgan and her 'something-collective' number....forget what the title had been, exactly...."come the revolution" etc etc....along with varro programming the lot of them with 'anarchy'....and that is where I personally draw the line....because in my book, sometimes anarchy/revolution are necessary....the French and Russian revolution for example....but programmed 'anarchy' i.e. mobs of mind control slaves are never 'necessary'....and with that in mind - I was to think about another of swilliamism's videos...the one about how so many in parliament - are public-school....I then figured...well, the electorate voted them in, by and large....although it is quite clear that a lot of 'vote-rigging' had gone on....public-school education is notorious for breeding those who know all about mind control slavery markets...along with money markets/portfolios etc etc....and so perhaps the general electorate of the UK are all subconsciously picking up on an imminent 'stock market crash' or something like that...and so they don't want the Jeremy corbyns of this world...who are not seen as 'worldly wise' in terms of 'money, money, money'....go figure.

...and what else?...well, I decided to have a look at the twitter sites again...see previous notes upon 'ownership' regarding ingabot, ed gyde and mike weale....LOL....anyway, having read the following and figured...'this is all about idiot children, again - isn't it?'....I then had a look at engelhardt's twitter site:

https://twitter.com/mikeweale?lang=en

'rigorous'....LOL...one of quasi-collie's favourite words...go figure:

 
 
'building boxes for better mankind'?...sounds suspiciously like 'poly-man'....see previous notes upon 'all of that':
 
 
domain-informed-detective work?....LOL....DID - for short...also known as 'dissociative identity disorder'...or perhaps, 'direct inward dial' - one of rimington's favourites...go figure:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment