Sunday 31 March 2019

https://onlinedoctor.lloydspharmacy.com/uk/info/what-is-hair-removal-cream

and what else came up, as part of the clump, today - dazzlenation?...an article upon the BBC...regarding 'body image'...which reminded me of the 'tallanted team'-at-work...regarding a certain programming session, involving CF in 'biblical mode'...relating to a certain hair removal ad...."for I was an hairy man - but now..." etc etc....in short, another bib-lick-al job....relating to 'cain and abel'...go figure:

 
 
and let us not forget the 'vardanyan mob' because they were back under my flat's windows....yesterday evening....go figure:
 
 
intensed pulsed light....hmmm...and a little bird is telling me that the masons might well have doctored a device which is supposed to pulse light...in order to experiment with, those in belle court - amongst others....see previous notes upon Norwegian intelligence doing 'something similar' but with medical equipment...and upon my father...see previous notes upon what had happened at 'hillhouse, combs - stowmarket, suffolk'...in the late 60s....dumb and dumber...as it goes, eh?
 
...I mean to say, if anybody thinks...that the pentagon would have left somebody like me...unprotected...in a residence, like belle court....in order for the masons et al - to have a field-day, trying to 'break in' and steal...i.e. a create platform upon which to put their own 'retards'....and yes, that had been behind the idea of the 'cake-stand' for ingabot....a bit like a potter's wheel but not....upon the head of the 'working brain' of a remote-viewer....see previous notes/posts upon all of that...well, they have got to be well and truly mistaken, haven't they?...unless, the fact of the matter, happens to be...that the pentagon are dealing with really retarded-drug-addicted-masons....brain-dead masons..."vegetables-in-skulls" replies MI5 ONLINE...and the pentagon thinks that I can 'handle it'...i.e. whatever the ill cult wants to throw at me, whilst in residence - at belle court...and I can, I can...and that is the real 'joke', isn't it?...because I'm laughing...along the lines of....if I were under any 'real threat' then I wouldn't be here....and unfortunately, I still appear to be part of mcdonald's original operation...no matter how 'covert'...even though my role is mainly 'updating the black rabbit blog' and then having a walk around the 'test area' to see what radio files I can pick up on my camera - upon a daily basis....as it goes, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment