Thursday 28 March 2019

....and what else?...oh my father was to tell me that he was off to a BMA conference in Belfast....he didn't know why they had chosen Belfast twice in three years...didn't like belfast, at all...whilst I privately wondered why he was going, in the first place...perhaps he has quite a lot of explaining to do, in certain circles?....LOL...oh and another thing...I finally said the 'unmentionable' to my mother upon the telephone......something that I have never ever done, funnily enough...never opened a dialogue about ingabot's life-long heroin addiction....anyway, having mentioned it in passing....my mother then felt unable to continue the conversation and so I said goodbye and rang off....anyway, I can now see what it was all about - something that both emet and Sharon had mentioned....'kicking the cornerstone' of the ill cult....bringing down the house....see previous notes upon the mossad and that religious rite held by the walls of the old city of Jerusalem....the heroin and the horse slaves...and the heroin-laced sugar lumps...the whole delta/sleepwalker/assassin horrorshow etc etc....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment