Thursday 28 March 2019

...oh and in a telephone conversation between my mother and myself, this morning...'lanzarote' came up - in relation to 'sue gyde' and 'Jeremy clayton'...I wonder why?....because both had 'connections', according to my mother....LOL...a red herring trail or not?....go figure.

let me see...is this something that you were trying to dig up, Andrew?...your 'nuptials' in...let me see.. circa 1981?...dazzlenation thinks 1982....go figure:

 
oh and what else?...the 'money-adopt-sis'?...LOL....go figure:
 
 
oh I see...and yes, you can 'adopt' one of those 'nasty-little-SIS-experimental-creatures' at this Blackheath address (or you used to be able to)...remember, 'retarded' and 'brain-damaged' means more money - according to the rockerfeller cult of Lucifer....the Rockefeller 'brave new world' of braindead slaves running their 'civilisation' on soma etc etc....go figure:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment