Wednesday 27 December 2017

https://justiniandeception.wordpress.com/

did you have something to do with this article, MI5 toby?....because my sixth sense is picking up 'something like that'....hmmm...let me see...I suppose that it is 'in keeping' with...oh I remember now...simon keeping and his 'fanatical' catholic mother....see previous notes....he was also in mr shaw's maths class...and made Roberto cipolla cry, at one point...because simon was to score a higher maths test result...ha ha ha...yes, really....work that one out....see previous notes.

...anyway, in keeping with the book that MI5 'percy' had had upon his table, this morning....the spanish author....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fencing_Master

let me see...as I skim through the lot...to the end of the entry...'got' it...this is all about the ill cult practice of 'the eye of the needle' and a 'needle through the eye' torture...including brutal lobotomies etc etc....and I wonder now...if it was during the 'sport' of fencing...that the medical profession began to realise that you didn't necessarily manage to kill a person if you pierced through their eye cavity to their brain?...and what happened instead...was 'memory-dump'....go figure:

 
 
Edward the confessor?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment