Friday 29 September 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u81BFMr1qFk&spfreload=5

...and there's more, gill....yesterday, as I was walking up west avenue...a woman was to drive down it and park upon my side of the road....she looked 'familiar'...at any rate, I was picking up 'something' about her...now, who did she remind me of?...perhaps that English lit student (the one who had been programmed as a 'blue-eyed japanese' girl - with a certain movie, see previous notes....above the lighting shop, in Clacton)....hmmm, not quite....

...and this morning, I am beginning to understand...what I had been picking up, about that woman driver....you see, whilst in M&S...I was aware that may's network had a bone to pick with that 'big yin' mob....of course, Norwegian intelligence would want to be on top...head of the Nazi racket....which meant that...the polish Nazi mob would have to be brought under control....and how would that be done, I wondered?...whilst eyeing the toothbrushes....I was to pick out a certain colour and wave it...within eyesight of the 'big yin'...no, not that colour...I tried another colour...and it worked...upon the networks....'green light for go'....in short, it had activated the 'big yin'...his 'on button'....to take control of him as a 'total robot'....how funny....anyway, I was then to see a customer take a very small bottle off of the wine shelves....a reminder of that tiny hitler's whiskey bottle ha ha ha - in that previous 'radio episode' on the buses....oh and finally, whilst at one of the fast tills....I was to spot somebody 'very important' at another till...and so having been handed that toothbrush - after the assistant had scanned it...again I gave it a 'quick wave' to see, yet again...that 'green light' upon the networks...this is all metaphorical, you understand...I didn't actually see a 'green light' but I 'knew' what was going on...as you do, eh - MI5?

...and so what had that woman looked like?...the one who had parked down west avenue?....well, rather like the following...and the colour of that toothbrush? same as her blouse...the handle is of a lilac colour...an ORAL-B 1-2-3....go figure:

 
and so what had been going on, upon the networks?...an attempt to use 'green bus' to control the environment..."harry and markle's" replies MI5 ONLINE....need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment