Saturday 29 June 2013


OTHER NOTES:



last night I was to remember the cia lab joking around the following:

john loreal had a son....apparently he was that quack philosopher 'alain de botton'.....

at that point in time the CID were asking me to report back on anything that the 'vegetable patch' was interested in...well ingabot had thought botton's writings wonderful....

the detectives were to laugh "cobblers"....they had never read such tripe....


"scientology applied to philosophy"...."coffee-table nonsense"

well I had 'a go' at one of his books...I cannot remember which now....

but having got to botton asking himself: 'do I really exist?' at the end of one chapter...

I thought "well I really hope not...that would be unforgiveable"...

however my brother ed was to tell me that botton really did exist and that he had met him...more to the point ed was to add:

"he's really quite clever"

shades of UNCLE BOBBY then?

anyway, the cia lab was to investigate...the French connection had been completely made up....botton was loreal's son.....and a complete poseur....

gill was then to suggest an idea that SARAH LUCAS might take up....in the TATE MODERN....you know her famous 'fruit on a sofa' art installation....

well the cia lab was to figure:

a pile of genetically modified vegetables on a coffee-table beside alain de botton's book....

"fan club" BI ONLINE suggests...as a suitable title for this installation....


No comments:

Post a Comment