Saturday 29 June 2013

I started with the 'are you being served' theme to continue on with it....this morning....


and yes I can remember now...Cameron and co, fascinated by that THINKTANK episode....along the lines of:

"yes, that's INGA isn't it?" the mansized Barbie doll mannequin being given a 'rub down' at green tower.....

and the COFFEE sketch within that episode....believe it or not...the acting crew of ARE YOU BEING SERVED were also a top remoteviewing team...who had improvised that episode to 'out' as much as they could, in relation to the future....

the COFFEE CUP....


I can remember emet also - asking the cia lab about that particular episode....why had I laughed so much about the false teeth...surely it wasn't nice to laugh when MRS SLOCOMBE states something along the lines of "living with you must be magic' to her older colleague....

well that is because TODDY had programmed himself in as 'joke shop false teeth'...when I was only tiny...seated on one of his armchairs...he set the 'clackers' off on the arm of it....to then look over the arm and tell me to see him as 'clacking teeth'....he then hid behind the arm of the armchair....and continued to talk...pretending to be the 'false teeth'....

so I was laughing at the 'MAGIC' reference to an ill cult 'magician/hypnotist' programmer.....about how that poor old man - not only couldn't find his 'clacking teeth' in the dark - but had no idea of the programmer behind them either....I could always track and trace toddy when I needed to do so...



I then wondered about the COFFEE CUP and the scaling of that dam....an image from AMERICAN MCGEE'S ALICE had come up...where she is microscopically small...and has to jump into various COFFEE/TEACUPS in order to release a set of clues.....to move on to the next stage of the wonderland game....

No comments:

Post a Comment