Sunday 30 June 2013

I was to have a look at the new PRIVATE EYE last night...to remember quite a few things....a spoof sylvie krin story about RUPERT Murdoch - part of a series...

in order:

the cia had wanted to know where rimington would be, as this point in time as the program re-ran....and they had put 'rock lobster' onto the cd....'down down...to australia' as it happens....rock lobster on bondi beach...rimington on bondi beach....

mi6 were not aware, the last time around of 'everything that was going on there' as far as I know....the cd had been played fast - to save me the pain of having to go through it all slowly...but they were missing bits of information and that is why I am being replayed the whole sequence again, see previous notes...in order to add more details...

well all I can say is this...it is lucky that you didn't intervene...whilst US and Russian intelligence are 'on the job' or you would have got shot down a hotel corridor.....

so what was going on?

let me pull a few strands together....BOTTON had been taken to a hotel upon the front of bondi beach....in the middle and to the right a bit....david miliband knew which one and could only add that 'astrologer car ad' reference with 'IS'....as a clue....

the CID were to provide their own clues...in that spoof romance about MURDOCH who had been involved, at the time...their clue to the hotel was SPAN as far as I know...

BOTTON was a key point here....mark r and McDonald were using him as a mouthpiece for their own ideas....'nobody is religious anymore....people would rather spend their money on a holiday upon bondi beach than the old city, Jerusalem....king david's city excursion....' - do you see what I am getting at? they had been given the task of setting up the new SHIN BEIT base....and had decided that 'underneath bondi beach' might be a 'good joke'....and also a reality, as it turned out...

that is what the CIA were signalling in the relation to the PIPES...yes the channel tunnel....but I was also flashed 'pipes under bondi beach'....well they must be sewage I thought...until more images had been relayed back....

in short, the Russians got there first and then blew the place up....so check the news in relation to 'small explosions' below hotels on bondi beach I suppose...I have no idea how far back, we are going here....

No comments:

Post a Comment