Friday 31 May 2013

VELASQUEZ....was to come up yesterday in relation to francis bacon's 'screaming pope'...no wonder Edwin apps had wanted me to start thinking about his 'pope paintings' again...see previous notes....

I was to flashback to Tomlinson allocating me that SHAUKA category upon the computer system....he had chosen the SHAQKA category for himself....'the showcar' as he was to pronounce it....

and then he took me to look out of that castle top window, over the sea.....and told me that velasquez had painted 'the armada' with the same backdrop...background.....but that the painting had then disappeared almost immediately.....I suppose that is because the armada was 'going the wrong way....' according to history books....which have been rewritten....the real armada, however had crawled around spain to then attempt to enter the thames estuary.....

No comments:

Post a Comment