Friday 31 May 2013

http://cheeseblarg.blogspot.co.uk/

oh I remember now...HAROLD PINTER had the footage at his stately home....and he was furious.....because the police were to refuse to take action....and 'on his own' he was unable to identify the woman, in question - during that ill cult attack...and yes he had been on a 'mower' which looked like  a golfing cart, at the time...

well I bet he can identify her now....SARKEESIAN...oh crap...he's dead...apparently died upon December 24th 2008....so what is going on here?

( - let me digress because this is really, really annoying me - as I type up a new post....or should I saw 'tweet' I find that I cannot move onto the next line and start a new paragraph on BLOGGER - in short 'ENTER' doesn't work...

instead I am stuck on the same line....the only way that I can move onto the next line is to do the following: go up the text that I have already typed...MOVE THE WHOLE LOT DOWN by pressing 'enter' - return my cursor to the end of the text that I have typed - and then try 'enter' again - and finally it works - in order to begin at a new paragraph....and then, to make it 'tidy' - I move my cursor up where I had created 'extra spaces' above the text - and delete the extra 'spacing')

anyway, back to SARKEESIAN....she and EYRE had turned up to get PINTER under....and to do what they had done to daldry - if not worse...in fact, after torturing him - MURDER was on their minds.....a 'murder mystery' that they had figured daldry would  be asked to solve.....knowing that he was under their 'mind control' and would never guess that it had been them....

so let me put it to you now, daldry?

can you guess who murdered PINTER upon the 24th December, 2008?

all I can remember so far is that EYRE and SARKEESIAN had planned his murder....turned up there....PINTER had cctv - threatened them with it....called the police....the police interviewed EYRE who said that it was 'all a prank' and 'just theatre'.....and that 'he always over-reacts'....and the police were to 'leave it at that'....to pinter's fury....



No comments:

Post a Comment