Friday 31 May 2013

somebody had left an envelope addressed to SHIRLEY on belle court noticeboard this morning....

it looked suspicious - so I decided not to touch it....despite it being the 'neighbourly thing' to pop it through her door....

having had a look at the photo that I have taken....the 'e' underneath her name - that is probably what was ticking me off....a subtle mind control command?

you see - as a child - I was taught to put 3 'x's under my name - supposed to be 'kisses' but according to the ill....that meant 'deadhead'....three deaths....and 'completely under'....

I stopped putting Xs under my name - whilst signing cards, a long time ago....


"they are her fingerprints on the table" BI replies - Helen weale's that is....yes I know....but what about the card this morning?



No comments:

Post a Comment