Friday 31 May 2013

that is such an Ashkenazim 'look'....although a bit QUASI kate chedgzoy too....who never admitted to being 'jooish'....to her credit I suppose.....'just a Satanist with no frills'....

I have nothing against the Ashkenazim....I simply know that the rothschilds used to use the term as synonymous with 'the worst type of mind control slave' out - those that they depended upon (to do their 'worst business') but secretly despised....and that is why I am 'cautious' when dealing with such people.....


BETH LAZROE was to view 'that look' and decide that this was 'where she fitted in - within this world'...to then fabricate an entirely fictitious 'jooish Ashkenazim identity - Anglo-Irish-american'.....I am laughing....just how fictitious is the 'whole lot'?


No comments:

Post a Comment