Tuesday 14 July 2015



scarlett's chosen orchid....with a bit more 'yellow in it' than martine and henry's....

oh I remember now....gill telling me "we'll choose that - because it's like his isn't it?"

...and what might that mean, upon the networks?

anyway, today in the fast queue at M&S...the lady behind me was to comment upon such a beautiful orchid....I asked her what the colour reminded her of...she didn't reply...I thought about it...and then said "it reminds me of PEACHES"....she then replied "and look at the centre....it's a PEARL"....

what else? some posters hanging up in M&S today....one was to rather alarm me, in relation to that 'blueblack' crow plumage colour....it was a map of the british isles, including Ireland....with 'most of the middle' of both countries....covered in blue/black....flooding or...."the crow MOD network" replies MI5 ONLINE:


 
...if the above is all about the 'satanic crow network'...then only the southernmost part of the british isles as well as Ireland are 'untouched'....along with the most northerly parts of Scotland....

No comments:

Post a Comment