Monday 6 July 2015

OTHER NOTES:

...and so what was to happen today then? MI5 were to ask me to 'do a test'...not an introvert/extrovert test ha ha ha...more along the lines of "has the british royal mkultra 'lime green' network gone down?"...."we know what they have set up but do not know where the control centre is...we want you to walk into the middle of what they have set up..."

...and so off I set...walking towards the first Martello tower...to spot another clump of palm trees...this time however...well what can I say but "Norwegian Christmas-tree time"....see previous notes....

anyway, what I was to find in belle court bins room, earlier on that morning...might explain 'quite a bit'...in terms of what I was then to find, by the first Martello tower 'on the beach'....

an ill cult royal lackey was seated in a car by that Martello tower...with her 'pink phone' in hand....

a member of MI5 was to ask me what that 'beach hut' was for...he wanted clarification in relation to the 'control centre'...I replied twice...because he was apparently a bit deaf...."ASK THE COASTGUARD"....I then took a photo of the building...the coastguard building....

and yes, walking into the middle of that 'clump' of palm trees....should have killed me....the royal lackey with her phone...would have  ensured 'that one' if the 'lime green' network hadn't been taken down....

photos from today:

 
that MI5 member was talking about the 'blue hut' above....


No comments:

Post a Comment