Wednesday 8 July 2015

OTHER NOTES:


"a trio....tree O of handlers" states MI5 online....yes, I get you....number 1 is toddy...number 2 is gill...and number 3 is Farrell...it's 'all in the eyes' isn't it?

I might add that as I was walking to Sainsbury's this morning...a member of polish intelligence was to 'let me know' and in no uncertain terms...'whose day it was'...in relation to making his eyes 'go white'...he rolled them upwards and into his sockets...I had seen him do that before 'so many years ago now'...to remind me that it was ' little colin's day in town'...and colin's men were 'doing up a roof' on ellis road...watching me exit belle court drive...to then enter it again, later on...

let me continue...that member of polish intelligence had complained to the 'powers that be'...that nobody was helping me that much...he has helped me continuously 'along the way'...."by making it obvious" replies MI5 ONLINE....to ensure that I knew that I wasn't going mad...thank you very much, for 'that one'.

So it was 'little colin's day'...what was he up to? "entrapment" replies MI5 ONLINE....yes, that is exactly what it had been...he had sent in some 'fool'...to persistently state....."WEN-DY"....again and again...in Sainsbury's....to his pal, standing beside him...."why don't you call WEN-DEE...WEN-DEE...WEN-DEE" ad infinitum...the pair of them then followed me up the road..."WEN-DEE....WEN-DEE..." until I turned around to take a photo...whereupon they could hardly believe it....what was it that the programmer had said? (I am guessing but the other one of 'that wendy couple' was supposed to be a remoteviewer or something like that) two police officers were upon the other side of the road, at the time....

I hadn't known they were there until raising the camera and taking the shot to then realise that I had taken their picture as well - having lowered the camera and looked to the right of the high street, to then spot them - did they had those 'green bands' around their caps?...anyway, they might have heard....I could hear what he had said and I was further away, at the time...it wasn't something 'normal' like "oh shit"....anyway, the 'wendy couple', then crossed the road, pronto....I was to look back, a few seconds later to see the pavement 'clear' behind me....

'green band caps' and the 'martime police'....are they the new 'crowmen' upon the system? one of them had been a woman....the couple who briefly appeared on the high street, that is....McGowan will have picked them up....because even if the 'traffic cctv' went on the blink today...he had set up a network (rather like emet had done at the pentagon) to catch 'that type of criminal out'....and we are talking 'as cunning as akiva'...."the fox that wet it's tail" replies MI5 ONLINE.

anyway, the WEN is an eldest taschmann command...relating to their presence as a 'nameless horror'....see previous notes upon that 'ghost story' about a 'nature ghost'....the 'wendy house' is something that toddy used to program with, in early childhood....something around little colin being allowed to 'operate on me'....so conflated with 'surgery' and knives...although 'little colin' had been most concerned with "can I take her knickers off?" rather than anything else....go figure.

what else? let me backtrack a little...whilst walking past that solicitor's office on the corner of rosemary road west and station road...on my way to Sainsbury's....an ill cult member with a 'laptop case' was to pass me....he was trying to get a grip on the 'situation' but failing....oh and I might add that upon my return 'on the same route' and by that solicitor's....I was to have a look through the 'station road' front window.....to see two women behind a desk...the young woman to the right was 'overseeing the operation' and upon colin's orders....

oh I see....I've just got the footage back of what 'ill cult member with a laptop bag' (whether or not there had been a laptop in it - he was to say that there wouldn't be)....I know what he had been up to....he had been projecting a grotesque 'human plant' number upon the networks...as the WEN-DEE....he was the one who had been in charge...he had triggered 'young woman in that solicitor's office' etc etc...he had started up the whole evil program....so if you want to arrest anybody...arrest him and then that idiot telling his friend to 'call wendy'....his friend was supposed to be in a child alter....and 'seeing' his first love....gill had been on the networks to tell me...."whatever that man is projecting - project the same"....and so I was at the 'fast tills' along with that 'wendy couple'...projecting grotesque 'human plant' number....a bit like 'day of the triffids' or 'little shop of horrors'...take your pick....otherwise that 'man-under-mind-control' might have attacked me with a knife...and stabbed me to death...do you see how it goes? I now see why there was a 'need' for two police officers upon that street...at that particular time....as I left Sainsbury's. although having raised my camera, gill...they then 'disappeared' too....a bit suspect, eh?

let me now have a look at my photos...I should have taken more than one...as I lowered my camera - I was to see the two police officers to the right (I didn't get them in my shot of the 'wendy couple')....anyway, upon turning around and walking a bit further up the high street...and only for a couple of seconds, I might...I was then to turn around - to see that the 'wendy couple' had crossed the road....and the two police officers had disappeared..."back round the corner again" replies MI5 ONLINE...now why would they show their faces and then disappear that rapidly again - once a camera was raised?....go figure....

"they were fakes" replies BI ONLINE...oh for heaven's sake....yes I can see what you mean...I shouldn't 'trust them' by this point in time...yes, look at pc green and abrahms.....they were royal arch freemasons and involved in drug-smuggling...in relation to that 'Walton on the naze' location....

 
anyway, the 'one on the right' see below....was talking about WENDY...WEN-DEE...again and again...whilst his mate was 'on his phone'...or that is perhaps, what they had wanted me to think? the one 'on the phone' has a direct link to whatever ill cult mafia is operating....petrol nell reporting back to scarlett, for example....so who do you think, was the 'worst out of the two'?
 
remember toddy....and his "your mother is a snow leopard and I then entrap her...." - toddy appeared to really believe that my mother was a 'big cat' and that he was a 'big game-keeper'....go figure what 'illusions' he had been under....so let me guess....this is really an FBI day...in relation to whatever illusions/bad spells they have been under 'upon the networks'....and that UCL man is probably somebody who had been on a NASA/FBI network....US intelligence network, let us say....get a photo-fit operation program going, gill - and scan 'missing members of US intelligence'....something like that?



....and so we can say, that 'man-on-the-left' was 'trying out' running a mind control slave from the FBI? something like that?

.....and so it wasn't really about me, at all - was it?

"it was - in relation to the fake police - McGowan's cctv picked them up" replies MI5 ONLINE.



No comments:

Post a Comment