Friday 10 July 2015

OTHER NOTES:

I was to walk up rosemary road west this morning...with the sun in my eyes...as a youngish man approached me, walking the other way...he turned his head to look at me and snarled "COW!"...he then walked on...I have never seen him in my life before....and there had been no other verbal exchange...I hadn't said a word...I couldn't even see his face, that well....but well enough for an ID parade, let us say...

he is a bit of a mark r lookalike from the back and he looks like a bit of a 'mummy's boy' doesn't he? and I do not mean 'gay' by that observation..."trying to look 'hard' but failing - and in so many ways" replies BI ONLINE...."a bit of a bully"...."who thinks that he can get away with it"....

anyway....after having been momentarily stunned by such rudeness from a stranger... I was then to turn around and take his photo....


 
 
let me see, why would he think that he can 'get away with it' when he doesn't even know me? I am making the assumption here...he knows about my blog and doesn't approve of what I have been exposing....is he part of the DAFI gang?..."perhaps higher up" replies BI ONLINE..."we'll find out"....
 
good....let me see...donna was to talk about an 'incident' the other day...during the Clacton festival....she had been with her friend - the one who uses one of those 'electronic buggies' what do you call them again? 'electronic scooters'....and a couple of men had thrown bottles...smashed them on the street 'for a laugh'....close to where donna and her friend were.....donna was outraged..."what can you do?"....
 
anyway, I do not go out 'at night'...or even 'in the evening'....and I had thought it wise...."you had  been advised not to" replies BI ONLINE....to go out during the Clacton festival, whilst it was at its height....and so I had had a walk around town and the gardens...during the early part of those mornings....I like the sun but I am not a 'sun-worshipper'....and this year...I am not keen on 'getting a tan'...let's stay 'pale and interesting' eh? however I am no 'vampire' and so enjoy a walk 'in the sun'...in the morning...without the heat of the midday sun...all of those flies....insect bites and sunburn....etc etc....
 
OTHER NOTES:
 
let me see...anyway, if that 'tosser' had been linked to the DAFI...."involved in accountancy" replies BI ONLINE....you've just found 'that one' out, then?
 
...anyway, this is what I was to find out 'upon the networks' this morning.....dervla and colin had had an AMPLE (amp-el god desk) amount of shares, in the royal conquest of astane, kazahkstan......all of those RA CULT buildings...all of that 'modern satanic architecture'....see previous notes....
 
 ....and where had the money come from? well, as the two young princes were to tell me...most of the harry potter money had been funnelled into astane and not Jerusalem.....Farrell had been in charge of that financial operation....the eldest taschmann had given him that responsibility.....
 
...and so...to add insult to injury...an ill cult 'accountant-on-the-side' was to call me a 'COW' this morning?
 
I can only assume that CASH-COW would be the true meaning....see previous notes upon 'little colin' and what gill was to say about his parents "I feel sorry for him.....with that mother" after having been called a GUTTERSNIPE by his stupid mother because gill had come from the east end....from a poor family.....and that father, I might add...'Richard harris' - such a clown but an evil one.....you see, little colin's parents had viewed themselves as aristocracy-come-royalty....and had therefore instilled their 'young son', by the use of a stun-gun...with the CORE-ECT values of the aristocracy/royals...."ONLY MARRY MONEY"....
 
now do you see...why little colin was to get so confused around 'cashpoints'...marrying alicija and then finding out that she had been a man 'before surgery'....cashcows...cashpoints...male cashpoints...female cashpoints....you get your pants down and then....oh no.....and that is why marr's gang were to reassure little colin, this morning...
 
....that it is now 'okay' to marry a male cashpoint, in Ireland....
 
....and if I hadn't made it clear beforehand...alicija (or alek? sasha?) had had polish aristocratic family....but no money, as far as I know....not that Farrell knew 'much' at all...in relation to the wedding ceremony...on an endoscopy type of drug and 'handled'/prodded, throughout....probably on a technicolour dream trip....of pink elephants climbing walls, at the time....
 
.....because he couldn't remember that 'church wedding' afterwards, could he?
 
....his lawyers/PR team were quick off the mark....along the lines of "we will expose 'her/him' to the press if you do not get that marriage annulled immediately"....and I suppose that the Vatican would have played ball - wouldn't they? what else could they do - under the circumstances?
 
i mean to say...it had been a church and not a state wedding....and naturally the catholic church would not have wanted 'one of their own' as in Farrell...married off 'to a sheman' in a church.....Debbie McDonough was to say that alicija wasn't to blame....rather like Jeremy clayton's wife....a victim of the entire horror....yes I agree....but like Georges cluny's new wife....she is of a similar opinion...."they will be able to implant a womb at some point and then I can be a real woman and give you babies" etc etc....
 
do you see what this is all about? and why I am exposing it....the underhandedness of it all.....
 
this sort of thing should NOT be done in an illegal and criminal way...it should be done 'on the open road' of public scrutiny....because otherwise....we are nearly into 'pregnant men society' before we know it....before anybody knows it....and 'that way' lies Armageddon (in terms of a war which destroys almost everything on the planet - a 'world war' Armageddon)...no worse than that...see previous notes upon the extinction of the human species upon this planet.....Tomlinson and his Templars.....'pregnant man society'....
 
let me see...I also have a 'transmission' from marr to Farrell....along the lines of "she is MY SISTER and you do NOT treat her like a dog....DO YOU UNDERSTAND???"
 
well, he didn't as a child and he won't as an adult...that is all I can say, upon the matter. what else can one say?
 
OTHER NOTES:
 
oh and upon the note of LOUISE CUNNINGTON/CUNNINGHAM....she had advised Farrell...at dartington....of a financial computing system, that she knew about....and had access to (part of turner's network but 'superior' to what turner knew about)....relating to 'fooling the goys'...not that louise was a real 'joo'....just another Ashkenazim 'hail satan'.... 'rowling type'...louise had 'phantom wine label - colour eyes' get my drift?.....louise 'the phantom'...as in "we3 are the phantoms" (we3 as in  jew spelt backwards - see previous notes upon wej and 'wedge' as in 'norwegian') - those of 'that colour eyes' - a sort of faded light blue..... louise was to rope Alistair baxter into the 'whole deal'...not that he needed much persuasion.....however, baxter was to let slip a clue, in 1993....louise had been in IBIZA or doing 'something' there, at any rate...and he had unwittingly told me, of her location and where he was headed off, at the time "don't all the young, trendy people go there?" he was to ask me upon the phone - louise was furious with him, afterwards "how could you be so stupid?"....
 
gill was to pick up on 'that one' fast....go figure.
 
....and what did gill do with 'that knowledge' you might ask? I have no idea.....
 
OTHER NOTES:
 
those faded 'light blue eyes' and sallow complexion...always 'whiter' than my own complexion, in winter...and louise never seemed to really 'tan' either.....in summer.
 
louise - seen as 'sophie loren' at dartington by pen Dalton.....louise who could 'don' lens....to make her eyes seem 'gold'...a light brown colour, now and then.
 
the faded blue eyes, the sallow complexion....the dyed red hair (louise used to dye her hair 'that colour' at dartington)......what is this film going to be all about?
 
 
 
....and a 'feminist heroine'? well 'louise' was definitely 'not that'....but I will reserve my opinion....until I have watched the film...knowing what I know about 'louise', now.....and in relation to satanic Zionism and 'bank accounts'...relating to IBIZA....circa 1994-6. Although 'louise' had been 'working on the whole thing' from as early as those dartington years.....1986-9...see previous notes.
 
OTHER NOTES:
 
...I can remember louise's best friendship with another woman who 'dressed just like her' called RACHEL in the first year of that dartington art course....Alistair was to tell me "don't you see? she is at her beck and call"....I was to watch.....he was talking about louise doing whatever Rachel wanted her to do....Rachel left the art course....I was to meet her later on...she couldn't be bothered with any of it....apparently she had moved to Bristol.....
 
 OTHER NOTES:
 
...an update upon 'all of the above' this evening...'Rachel crawley'...her father had been an MOD CROWMAN hadn't he? Jacqui carroll was to say "she gives me the creeps"....Rachel was to tell me "they called me creepy crawley at school"...with a laugh....
 
what else? so many years ago now...I can remember MI6 beginning an investigation into what Rachel and louise had got up to in Ibiza....bank accounts were frozen...and an inquiry was then started into 'ownership' of certain properties in Kazakhstan....
 
 ....and my 'mission' in relation to marr's desk....was to find "whatever it was because we won't see it" at WILKO....and so I had a look at the mugs....'black hearts'....slate hearts....4 of them....and then I had a look at the reusable bags....to find that BEE one....to remember "the I-BEE-ZA"....
 
photos from today:
 
first up 'little colin' used to use that type of memory stick...whilst traveling to Kazakhstan and back....his ill cult financial program data, was on it...
 
 



that 'woven sustain bag L'...the IBEEZA one....
 
oh and this is where it gets 'terribly sad'....little colin knew that he would get found out...how did he know, daldry? was it something around 'dead monkey in a coffin'?....remember that british council ambassador's party in prague 1995? the one where you and Malcolm laughed and laughed...about SUNSET BOULEVARD...the fading movie star etc etc....
 
little colin had had a 'flash' of the future, hadn't he? 'dead monkey in a coffin...or as good as...the 'chucky doll' extracted from his brain...that 'evil part of his brain' taken out and a 5 point pin plug put in...to then be run as a 'no consciousness-at-all' mind control sex slave....a bit like that robot in one of those SCI FI novels by Joanna russ....
 
...and so little colin had put in a reminder of the above....he is the 'lemon fruit' with the middle extracted....whilst dervla has had her liver chopped up....the 'melon fruit'...


what else? MI6 were to report that louise had topped herself before they managed to get to her...it is all terribly sad, isn't it?

"pineapple" replies BI ONLINE...well he was to say "lemon" but I take your point...he would have had a pineapple chip put in...just like Helen browne, eh?


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment