Thursday 16 July 2015

OTHER NOTES:

I was to finish off watching the 3 dvds in that ACE OF WANDS set last night...to remember the following...firstly that 'gareth' was to show Helen browne's friends, amongst others...certain episodes after they had been aired on TV (about 5 years beforehand or more)...whilst at Langley seniors...now a 14 year old is a lot more difficult to scare than a 7-9 year old....even so - viewing some of these episodes again, I can see why the series was banned...I can also see why adults didn't tend to find it scary...because it is rather like watching a spoof horror version of ACORN ANTIQUES, isn't it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ace_of_Wands



anyway, I can remember 'gareth' getting BENEDICT FARR and JENNY MARSH to re-enact 'tarot and his assistant'...so what was his game?

...next up...I can remember the GAF programming me with one of those episodes...the one with the séance in it etc etc...they were both off of their heads on drugs...the next morning colin was to apologise...he was then to tell me that I should watch the ATEP episode 'on fastforward' to get what it was all about...with the sound off and on fast forward...that 'beeping sound'...each episode is all about 'sound warfare' of some description in relation to the soundtrack...and quite a few of them are about hypnosis and mind control...so very terrifying to children who have been MKULTRA programmed....anyway, colin had remembered what McDonald had done 'so many years ago now'...and that gill probably wouldn't remember "best to leave it that way"....and so what was that all about? put simply...petrol nell had decided to program with the ATEP episode...in homage of jade laing....nell was trying to recruit for the ill cult again....whereas McDonald had written the uberscript, whilst in the CIA LAB...which was all about substituting my name for hers 'on the system' to enable me to have the 'keys to the kingdom' in Jerusalem....see previous notes...


Oh and whilst off their heads...the GAF had decided to program in BARROWS as 'CROWS'...they were both in crowmen alters...deadly alters....gill was to decide to program me with all sorts of terrible things - using THE MEDDLERS...in relation to my future....

No comments:

Post a Comment