Sunday 26 July 2015

OTHER NOTES:

blogger and stats....I was told by BI early on...that the 'stats graph' for this blog would reflect how highly charged the networks were at any given time...not a reflection of who was looking at my blog but 'what was going on' in relation to frequency field attacks etc etc...and in my neck of the woods...this evening I was to receive footage back from GCHQ of daldry-under-threat...not physically, I hasten to add...but his computer had been hit by...."I turned it off after the emails went over a million..." and in relation to his mobile phones? pretty much the same thing...they hadn't stopped ringing all day...calls stacking up in a queue upon all of them...GCHQ then took over...and daldry was moved to a 'safe house'...given a new phone etc etc...and so it was no surprise this evening...to see the stats graph peak at 800...luckily nothing on my phone...

No comments:

Post a Comment