Wednesday 29 July 2015

oh I see...I hadn't been thinking about calvary....well I had been but I had another location in mind as well...which patron saint had that natural cavern been dedicated to....somewhere around the mount of olives?...in the foothills....near to a monastery....greek orthodox letters....the alpha and the omega...on the gateway pillars....a monk (actually much higher up but I do not know which 'rank') was to come out and sit with me...Sharon was present at the time...the monk was to take my hands in his....as if he could remember me from some time ago....I couldn't understand what he was saying....but I realised that it was an extremely emotional subject...he began to weep a little....and I wonder now...I had done something in order to get him to open the gate...but I cannot remember if it was a bell or a button...what was it that I had done? it appeared to have 'freed him' at any rate...by getting him to open the gates....

Sharon hadn't understood what he was saying either...I am assuming he had been speaking greek but I cannot remember now (fani was to tell me that there is a sound in Spanish and greek that is very similar)...I can remember wondering if it was money...to rummage in my bag for my wallet but he waved 'that one' away...

this was all something to do with the eldest taschmann...wasn't it? and an ill cult curse of sorts....



No comments:

Post a Comment