Tuesday 28 July 2015

next up...last night I was to wake up...having gone to sleep last night...on my lefthand side...I had banged my head on the pillow, rather hard...as I turned over....to then wake up a few hours later...feeling that 'spinning' feeling for a few seconds - after waking...see previous notes upon that happening in 2005...my mother was to have the same thing...I had figured at the time that it was a head cold...accompanied by mucus and a sick feeling in my stomach...but there again...maybe it was about banging my head...my mother was to tell me that she had also banged her head....or had somebody banged our heads in relation to ketchup bottles? etc etc...see previous notes....anyway, this time around, it was the same sort of thing...but I am quite sure that nobody had banged my head....anyway, my mother appeared to be used to that sort of thing and told me that it went away in a few days...which it then did...

...so what was the above all about? apparently it was something that the Scottish clowns had done to their victims...and something around 'wave' technology....MI5 were to research it 'so many years ago now'...having learned about the 'Scottish clowns'..."one is dead now" replies MI5 ONLINE...anyway, they were to encode it in this TIM POWERS book...go figure:






No comments:

Post a Comment