Saturday 25 July 2015

MY3...that dress is reminding me of sarah turner...had she worn 'something like it' once....I seem to remember that she had done...at some 'dartington' event':



anyway, this morning, I began to realise that I had been set a mystery to solve...and it was something around a 'network curse' which runs as follows:

'princess and the pea'.....along with the 'pea-cock' or 'pea-king' if you prefer...buried under 100 mattresses?...and why might that be appropriate?

well I can remember wetting the bed, as a teenager...after a satanic abortion...stinking mattresses, gill? can you imagine how many...so many zygote slaves within the UK....go figure.

...and the ill dare to throw 'that one' back in my face today...the horrific abuse/torture that I had suffered at their hands, as a teenager....

I do hope that you were not a pea-king or pea-cock, gill...because the inference is...that 'one of them' was buried under all of those mattresses...stinking mattresses in that 'mattress graveyard' pile-up...upon an industrial estate...near to...where was it, now?

let me guess...sarah turner had been a cuckoo...who was her 'real dad'?

the peacock/peaking under all of those mattresses? a fitting end to a disgusting life, I would have thought:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/villagers--fury-at-30ft--mattress-mountain--towering-over-kent-industrial-estate-110049639.html

SMARTEN...the name will have been chosen for a reason..."smart technology" replies BI ONLINE:



No comments:

Post a Comment