Friday 17 July 2015

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Guidance_Computer#/media/File:Agc_view.jpg

oh I remember 'that'...Rachel was to show it to me...."he doesn't know how it works" i.e. VARRO didn't know...."what's this for?"...in his cupboard at dartington.


remember that weird term that ms tabbone had used...along with all of those other fake medical staff...."olanzapine gives you INSIGHT into your CONDITION"...well, no it doesn't - it was designed to kill you off, in a really nasty way and that is what it does - effectively, I might add.

'insight into my condition' eh? you'd better all think about your own 'condition' from this point on....

 
 
oh and I had seen the device before but Rachel didn't know it...angela partington (cultural studies teacher at the art department) had asked me to think up an unbreakable password code for it...you see - according to my father...Rachel and I had been shown similar things by top ill cult programmers...the crow network, for example....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment