Tuesday 28 July 2015

http://mashable.com/2015/07/25/drone-scares-trespassing-kids/?utm_medium=feed&utm_source=rss&ref=yfp

you can buy your own private 'drone' nowadays? well I suppose that was always the case in relation to remote-controlled toy aeroplanes etc etc...

let me see...I took a snip of the video...and yes I had seen it before 'so many years ago now'...so connected to RH and his crew?

anyway, I was unable to save the snip....my laptop had frozen...so I pulled out my dongle...to find that the video was still 'online' and I was able to continue watching it...now that shouldn't happen, should it?

secondly I had heard that familiar 'disconnection' sound after I had pulled out the dongle...and yet MY3 console - appeared to be still online - see photos below...so whoever is pissing around with a remote and why...thirdly - well, they won't be for very long...their network has now been tracked and traced....all on the timer system...go figure:

 
the dongle is out and has been for some time and yet my laptop is 'online' and I can watch that video...


No comments:

Post a Comment