Friday 24 July 2015

....a 'new car on the block' today...see previous notes....

and a young woman who stopped with her dog, for some time this morning...I was to take her photo because she had reminded me of sally tallant for some reason...the permed hair....that colour - before she hennaed it...I thought about it and then thought "no, not sally...harriet" and wondered what had happened to harriet...because there was a connection to mimi...harriet and mimi...mimi had been looking after harriet at dartington....mimi is ingabot's godmother....go figure. "fairy godmother time - making everything right" replies BI ONLINE...and so what did that 'make' harriet then?

BI ONLINE are now telling me that it was my idea....that harriet had stolen....to make a 'metal cat sculpture' in situ....as if it were 'entering a vent into the college kitchens'....harriet was applauded for 'that one' - right, left and centre..."a charming piece" etc etc....

well, actually it hadn't been my idea....I had simply been relaying on - what gill had laughed...'little gill' that is...and he had been laughing wickedly at the time, I might add...."that'll do it - finish her" he was to add....so what did he have against harriet? was she as bad as the others....Norwegian cuckoos etc....I have no idea...but the answer is probably 'yes' in retrospect....why else would mimi be in charge of her promotion and protection?

anyway, the young woman with a black dog....who was to remind me of tallant and then 'harriet' (I cannot remember her surname)....well, her jacket had a logo on the back and LOT 29....go figure:



 
 
 
...holding the lead of a 'black dog'...now that image...was to remind me of another 'in situ' sculpture...made by a zygote slave in the year below me (the art department, dartington)...who was 'murdered in her bath'....see previous notes....
 
...and what was that sculpture all about? well it was of a black dog...similar to the one above....except that it was cocking its leg....alister baxter was to say that the sculpture was brilliant...because "it just stands for everything, doesn't it? what it's all about...." - I wasn't quite sure what he meant - and why?...for example - I didn't feel like a dog 'peeing up' the border of the drive into the art department area....that wasn't my area of concern...that bit of the drive 'under the trees'....that wasn't the GPS that I was focussed upon....and I didn't 'feel' like a 'black dog' either...and so what had he meant?
 
...anyway, once I begin to unpack it all...in relation to.....the prague Rothschild team (along with many others) who had originally been programmed as 'black dogs' with 'red glowing eyes' on the system...and so had I, (anybody who could 'project' successfully...a 'dangerous dog' - in terms of  mkultra 'graduate trainees' in a 'no light' blacked-out entirely room)....it is simply that I had not identified with 'that one' to the point where I was to make a sculpture about it, I suppose....and why had she placed that sculpture 'in that particular location'?
 
well it was because of a radio device 'under the trees' and in the bushes....one of varro's....that used to 'count us in and out' of the art department campus area...I was aware of it....and others 'whilst walking, around the grounds'...and knew how to 'escape the territory' when I needed to do so by 'other routes'....and I might add that I wasn't the only one....according to elise....loads of students, knew how to get around that one....
 
anyway, I am unclear as to what rose garrard was up to....because at that point in time...she used to identify with that prague Rothschild 'black dog with red glowing eyes' number....but to the point that she was the epitome of 'that one'....and the very idea that she was 'cocking up'...and revealing where the 'surveillance equipment' was....."cocking her leg - at it" replies BI ONLINE...was really too much for her. in short...." pin plug woman had pulled the plug on that zygote slave" replies BI ONLINE...well that is how it went, I suppose....what else can I say? rose was 'that angry' and was to vow revenge....after having been laughed at by her colleagues....who had not 'taken offence' in the way that she had done....for whatever reasons....I can remember 'ivor weeks' (ivor had been one of the tutors - according to hughes - his wife had a 'sleeping disorder' - she could fall asleep at the drop of a hat - anywhere and at any time).....talking about how he didn't like to be tracked and traced, for example....
 
 caroline had found 'that one' out about 'ivor'.....I was to ask her how he spelt his surname....not 'weak' but 'weeks'.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment