Friday 17 July 2015




.......and yes, I can finally remember that one, now....little gill's stepmother betty and her 'tannoy system' along with her 'indoor paddling pool'....I was not allowed 'in' as a 'goy' apparently...although all of Michael Richardson's gang were allowed in....to splash around....and they were all 'goys' too as far as I knew...the goys allowed to be 'masonic medals' people....go figure....

gill was to tell me that I wasn't 'jooish' but i was sure that he meant 'because you're female' and that was why I couldn't join in....and so I was to wonder why - seeing as his  jooish sister had also been in that 'large paddling pool' indoors....

gill was to yell at me that I might contaminate the pool...I was to shout back that I wouldn't want to enter that filthy pool....to pick up anything that they rest of them had left in there... and I might add, that I was serious, at the time.

I didn't want to be 'in there' - that 'hotbath' of uncleanliness...the boys then splashed me considerably....I was seated, by the wall - outside of the pool, at the time...until I banged on the door to be let out...by 'bam baa lamb betty'....gill's stepmother - see previous notes....so stepmother betty was rather like MAMA DOC was she? I 'get it' now....

No comments:

Post a Comment