Monday 20 July 2015

....and the 'magician's gameboard' behind the collector station...

along with an 'ensemble' tucked away in the undergrowth, by the fence....was that my 'clue' in relation to finding those rented rooms above the restaurant? I suppose that it must have been...except that I cannot tell you anything more than that...in relation to a possible link between what appears to be a 'grey slipper with pom-poms' and a grey 'gargoyle' statuette....




cream-coloured cushions...and what else?

 
oh and this morning...I 'knew' that it was a 'cream' colour themed day...and so I wore a cream-coloured teeshirt...one that johnny depp had made a note of, upon the timer system...something that he had chosen for me to buy at BON MARCHE....yes I know that sounds 'crazy' but he had been 'in on the whole thing' and since dartington...see previous notes....upon LA WOMAN by THE DOORS and that curious 'dance'...in a cream outfit....
 
"the silver shoe - monopoly board" replies MI5 ONLINE...well, property always comes into it, doesn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment