Saturday 11 July 2015

...what else? well those plates in E&M...crawley had seen them as 'her plates' for some reason...that 'home' reference (her favourite plate)...so we are talking lord hume/home slave, then?

E&M had quite a bit...in terms of what she had wanted to program with....check out the 'luggage display'...the silvery gold of SIS....along with the 'owl ornament display'....and the 'black heart' mugs....

....and in terms of clothing...a gold top in COSTA and a golden dress in AGE CONCERN....see previous post and photos.

what else? well I was to go to Sainsbury's...having decided to buy one of those...."timelord plates" replies MI5 ONLINE...the ones with the 'dandelion-gone-to-seed' pattern upon them - see previous notes...and why would I want to do that? I had been relayed on footage of marr telling his gang to warn me off doing so....because I would become 'like them'..."in control of your own time"....a little bird was also to advise me to buy a jug..."jug ears"...I might do so, later on...the plates were on sale at £6.67....but the jugs are not...

No comments:

Post a Comment