Monday 20 July 2015

...oh and somebody was to kick a ball at me...on the seafront promenade...a group of young people were playing around with a ball....see previous notes upon that happening before...Tomlinson had told certain 'gangs' to try and hit me with a ball...it was symbolic 'upon the networks'...the young man didn't manage it...he backed off...even though it was quite clear that he had wanted to do so....



this was something around that 'hpqwutils' file and that UNITED AIRLINES 'ball'....having decided to have 'administrator rights' over that file...it now has to ask permission...every time I turn on gill's laptop and naturally I won't let it bother me again...so I click on 'no' to allowing it to 'make changes' to this laptop....so that stupid file doesn't bother me again...

anyway, you can't see the ball in the above pic...but it was of similar colours to the icon below:


No comments:

Post a Comment