Monday 13 July 2015

anyway, seeing as I have kept all three of my Sainsbury's receipts....for two plates and one jug....I might go in and query why they are much cheaper upon the website...although thinking about it now...I hadn't bought the special offer of 3 for 2 - had I?

£5 per unit will be something to do with the above or will it? let me see....

....I was to buy two plates individually instead of 3 for 2....so in effect I had bought two plates 'on sale'...for the price of what those plates would have been if I had bought 3 in the first place....

in store, the special offer 3 for 2 price was as follows:

£30 - 3 for 2 means £10 per plate

to then be reduced in store to:

£13.34 - for 2 'on sale' at £6.67 per plate

I still don't get the £5 per unit business online, though - do you?

it sounds like they are selling them at half price online - in relation to the store price...if you buy 3.



No comments:

Post a Comment