Tuesday 30 August 2022

 ...oh and this is an odd one, dazzlenation....at first glance i had thought 'rodway'....lol....got her 'on the brain' now....zombie friends back from hell etc etc.....although not the right height or stature.....oh and then i remembered mary stredwick saying just how much she had liked the name 'wendy', as a child....i mean to say - something very strange had been going on in that family - hadn't it?...anyway, the following photo, dazzlenation...it is all a bit 'deja vu', isn't it?....mary had been questioned about her 'look' by BI - to then laugh about a 'football comment', let us say.....see previous notes upon 'all of that'....go figure:

Danny Baker on Twitter: "Wendy and me 34 years ago today (we had two kids by then but still...) I must be feeling in my pocket to see if I had any money. I didn't. Honeymoon was one night in a South London hotel. Huge party before though. https://t.co/I5oKNjftAj" / Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment