Monday 26 August 2019

https://mary2point5.tumblr.com/

and what page is dazzlenation on, this morning - then?...let me see...hmmm...colour-and-mood-wise, it is somewhat reminding me of my favourite 'astronaut' image...you know the one...LOL...the one that hints 'google maps/shadow-of-photographer-in-shot' regarding the click-on 'blue circle' view.....oh and you might think that your soul is as worthless as a 'paper bag'..."within this satanic culture" replies MI5 ONLINE...but it isn't....see previous notes/posts upon 'all of that'...anyway, "you can't think your way out of a paper bag" used to be a 'vacuum' torture/trauma taunt..."soul dust caught in a (con)Cern con-trap-(z)tion" and so let me just say this...it is possible to do so, without losing your soul..."and those who are clever enough, manage to do so"...well, congratulations, all round then - do I need to explain 'any more of that' upon my blog?...see previous posts upon that 'crew' upon temple island, Henley-on-thames etc etc...go figure:

No comments:

Post a Comment