Friday 29 June 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEWcaNOlE0I

...anyway, I take it that this video was compiled from a naval database?....go figure:



oh and a conundrum for you to work out, Caitlyn and Rachel...whilst in a certain office within the US embassy, Jerusalem...brian was to tell me something rather odd..."I'm deaf"...not something that I had formerly noticed about him....and so I said "turn around and i'll say something...to see if..." etc etc...he turned around...I mouthed saying something, soundlessly...he then turned back...and told me what I had just 'mouthed'...to which I replied "the cctv must be good in here" - having figured that he had seen me in reflection and then read-my-lips....whilst I was picking up on three men in US naval uniform, around a computer...didn't appear to be of high rank but what do I know....anyway, they were watching the CCTV on that room....one of them then appeared at the door - to walk in....a 'lieutenant' apparently.....go figure.

....and why would I throw this over to Rachel and Caitlyn?...well, they had put together the 'bad-lip-reading' lof-wedding video....and so I figure that they might have been referencing the above, in some way....as it goes, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment