Tuesday 26 June 2018

....and what's new this Wednesday morning....something around gill (working with Obama) in relation to advising brian....regarding myself-in-Jakarta...see previous notes upon 'all of that'....in short, gill had put the following onto an 'e m b gyde' search:

https://www.google.com/search?q=e+m+b+gyde&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi7663s5vLbAhXIJsAKHSe7ALg4ChD8BQgKKAE&biw=1121&bih=747#imgrc=BB4NqoKR6N1i-M:&spf=1530066809698

 
 
upon first glance....I was to spot my father, immediately and then my mother to the left...to then realise that my father's image appeared to have been obviously photoshopped but the rest of them?...and more to the point 'why'....go figure.
 
oh and what else does 'farm 9' have on its books?...go figure:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment