Wednesday 27 June 2018

...and what's new this evening?...well, remember those 'behavioural key' programs, mcdonald....one of those 'special projects' - see previous notes upon what emet was to decide...regarding the operation that he was to set in motion...involving akiva, CF and myself...anyway, you were to give caitlyn and rachel to myself, whilst at the CIA lab....as part of a small team (little or no monies involved - a sideline sort of project that often went unnoticed, eh - emet?)...involved in finding different ways, of getting a program to recognise its owner....other than iris-recognition etc etc...and using models that were more based upon 'behaviour' let us say....anyway, once i had heard that rustle-in-the-grass....see previous notes upon that beatles song WAIT....i knew that the program was about to give up the key, to me...and that is what then happened....it was simply a matter of time....oh and emet, your 'devil' is now being bounced around in the vortex...it cannot escape that controlled environment, let us say...as it goes, eh?

and if I were to go a bit further...then I would refer you back to the original program upon toddy/mark r's computer at chequers....and a sort of multi-play age of empires 'horrorshow'....which...luckily, I missed...having been poisoned with mushrooms...to then be put on 'death-row' upstairs....along with scarlett, quasi-collie...lisa's son (who made quite a quick recovery)...and McGowan...amongst others....lisa's son...whom I was then to find seated, downstairs....in a hall - covered in broken green glass...just what had gone on?...I don't know...you might ask your son, lisa...he'll know....anyway, I then went upstairs to find...that toddy and mark r had both taken overdoses...and so I had a look at their computer...to then do, what I always do....take control of the environment...to contain the threat...go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment